Saturday, August 8, 2009

Cozying Up To My Bestie: Leigh & Luca Scarves

So, I'm currently craving Leigh & Luca Scarves. My collection (gifted from my boss, Katie--I intern at her NYC based PR firm--and Gillian Leigh of L&L!):


With the fall approaching, you're probably ready to pack away your summer sarongs and hit a few rounds of spray tanning to keep that beach glow fresh. Well...HALT. That great cotton or silk wrap--which ever you fancy--currently tied around your waist can be draped around your neck as the temperatures drop, cue, sarong today, scarf tomorrow. My bestie Leigh & Luca scarves which are always in tow, rain or shine, in planes, trains, and automobiles, serve a year round purpose and as one of the ultimate accessories in my closet. Don't have one of these bad boys? Lucky for you the S/S '09 Collection is now 30% off, so start clicking that mouse. The best part of these funking amazing scarves though? They come with a nifty "how-to wear" guide.

I'm a personal fan of "The Jesse James" with my What Comes Around Goes Around Leather Jacket. Can you say biker babe chic? I totally dig that style.

I would also like to personally thank Josh Peskowitz from Style.com for coining his go-to scarf look (and mine)! My version of the josh below with my Jill Stuart F/W RTW Ink Velvet Military Blazer:

Made from fabrics over 100 years old with print and embroidered artwork done by hand, these pieces make me think OOAK (one of a kind). I'll surely be wearing mine all year round.

SWAK,
Sarah

1 comment: