Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What Interesting Underclothes You Have

In Sync With: The Rocky Horror Picture Show

1. Tuleste Market Large Hammered Squares Choker 2. Thakoon Sequin Mini Short 3. McQ-Alexander McQueen Stretch Leather Shorts 4. Sass & Bide A Girl Like Me Shorts 5. Kimberly Ovitz Martin Cutout Dress with Long Sleeves 6. Kiki de Montparnasse Fringe Benefits Necklace 7. Givenchy Shoes Open Toe Zip Front High Heel Booties 8. Alexander Wang Long Sleeve Fitted Dress

Lace, sequins, hot pants, oh my. But wait, did I forget mention that all of your favorite pieces and mine are featured on some daring guys in this film? Achem, welcome to Transylvania. I'm currently pining after some high waisted leather shorts, lingerie inspired dresses, bustiers, and edgy zippered heels. Throw on a metallic chunky choker and you'll be sure to make a statement.

xo,
Sarah

11 comments:

  1. I love that movie. I would love to dress that way too. Very inspirational. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cool! The rocky horror picture show is insane! But, great idea for inspiration, hehe.

    xox, mavi

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh i love all these pieces, especially the dress with the back details and the silk shorts! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post!
    I love the Rocky Horror Picture Show lol
    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just signed up to follow your blog!! It's awesome! I totally love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh givenchy, how I love what you do to me <3 fabulous selection of goodies, lovely, particularly that last dress.

    - nadia

    ReplyDelete
  7. great idea!! hah I love that play!!

    http://hauteandfauxie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete