Sunday, August 16, 2009

Where The Wild Things Are

Hailing from Khrakov, Ukraine, Bob Basset is one artist who can keep up with the pack.  Inspired by his childhood litter-mates--his family had six dogs--Basset has opened a world of mystical leather clad creature accessories.  I can't wait to get my claws on them.  

Oh, did I fail to mention his matching "Paws for Hands"? Winter mittens will never be the same, but unfortunately, these bad boys don't run cheap. At about $1,000 just for the feet, these hand crafted and custom fit/designed lace-ups will chew right through your pocket--and mine. Sigh, I guess I'll stick to furry coats and loud galloping heels to channel the call of the wild.



  1. Oh my God!These are crazy!Interesting though!Must be too reckeless to wear them!
    Your blog is amazing!I'll follow you for more fashion updates!Follow me too if you are interested! :)